RPG Opinions

Started by
13 comments, last by Run_The_Shadows 23 years, 11 months ago
Hey thnx all again, but then again jonatan, there are 3 ways to solve every puzzle in the game(s). Talking your way through, sneaking your way thru, and fighting your way thru...
Thnx again to all replies, now go help with my programming topics!!;P

-Run_The_Shadows
-Run_The_Shadows@excite.com
Advertisement
Nice screenshot... a bit small though...

run_the... Some times there is 2 more ways to do things (at least in F2) Bribe and f*ck your way thru =)

I dont like the GFX to breath of fire 3... it''s a bit SNESish...

where was i... ahh, yes, programing help... nope, cant help you =)

========================
Game project(s):
www.fiend.cjb.net
=======================Game project(s):www.fiend.cjb.net
I think that the Japanese style SNES games were the best! I usually don''t like the class system, but take a look at Seiken Densutu 3. It is one of the rare real-time RPG''s that I like, but the class system is great.
Not only the class system, but you had a choice of 3 characters to play as at the beginning. Very good idea...
Whenever looking for inspiration, I always look to the Final Fantasy series and Chrono Trigger. Those were the best games I ever played.

(BTW: Anyone seen Chrono Cross yet? The pics look awesome!)

"Just remember, it''s not the fall that kills you, it''s the sudden stop."
"Just remember, it''s not the fall that kills you, it''s the sudden stop."
I love the class system. That''s why I think Final Fantasy 5 (on Japanese SNES, or Final Fantasy Anthology) has the best gameplay of all of the other RPGs. I love Final Fantasy (I played 1 thru 7; 1,2j,3j, and 5 on emulator) and Chrono Trigger. In fact, my most anticipated game right now is Chrono Cross. I, too, am developing a console-style RPG, and those two, plus Star Ocean, are my inspirations.

Shinryuu64
Solenoid Software Interactive
http://solenoid.50megs.com
shinryu64@kiss-my.as
Shinryuu64Solenoid Software Interactivehttp://solenoid.50megs.comshinryu64@kiss-my.as

REVENANT!!!

Actually, I''ll be making my own game this summer. I''ve included some of Revenant''s better ideas in my design...

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement