• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[java] JAVA game development books

This topic is 5484 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, Does anyone know of any good JAVA game development e-books that are available online at no cost?

Advertisement
The Black Art of Java Game Programming . It is a little dated in that it uses Java v1.1, but it still provides you with a solid understanding of the structure to use when making games with Java. I found it free online at a web site that is no longer up. Try searching the net for it, but if you can''t find it let me know. I still have it and can send it to you.

First make it work,
then make it fast.

--Brian Kernighan

"I’m happy to share what I can, because I’m in it for the love of programming. The Ferraris are just gravy, honest!" --John Carmack: Forward to Graphics Programming Black Book

Guest Anonymous Poster
hi i found that book not for free
can i have the copy?

where to find the black art of java game programming?

Is there any more e-books on java game developing?

I found the electronic version of the book on KAZAA. Just do a document search with the books title. The book is rather outdated but it does seem to give me a good idea on how to implement a game in JAVA. If anyone knows of any other good free resources please let me know.

Guest Anonymous Poster
or u can just do what i do, bring a bottle of hot coco and sit in the book store all day

• Advertisement