problem with gl/glaux functions!

Started by
3 comments, last by zenon 21 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I''m using Borland C++ 5.02 and I''ve been doing some Open Gl programming for beginners with the help of the book: Open Gl game programming. Everything has been running quite smooth, until i came to chapter 6 and the auxSolidSphere(1.0) light-example. So, I tried out the example myself.. and BOM! It came, and since then it haven''t left.. " !Error: Unresolved External ''auxSolidSphere'' referenced from C:\BC5\egna\projects\OpenGl\test6\SPHERE.OBJ" Damn it! I''ve tried everything. First I thought that, ok.. well, 5.02 is quite old, so maybe my GLAUX.h isn''t up to date? So I installed the *.h and *lib, files included on the CD. And tried again.. Damn IT! Ohh.. well.. Could you please help me? The error described is the only error I received during compilation. #include <me.h>
#include
Advertisement
looking at the error message i would guess that you didnt link the lib.
f@dzhttp://festini.device-zero.de
Make sure you linked to the library you found....Other than that, I wouldn''t get my hopes up, GLAUX is very _shadey_ especially when it comes to Borland C++ 5.02
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________

okay..
well.. how do I link it in Borland C++ 5.02?

(excuse me for the very stupid question, I just haven''t ever
linked libraries before)

#include <me.h>
#include
I haven''t done it straight for a long time...I believe you just add it to the command-line (e.g. bcc32 -W -eNameOfExe main.cpp something.lib). You can also add #pragma comment(lib, "something.lib") to main.cpp (or whatever you named your file), preferably near the includes.

And the Phoenix shall rise from the ashes...

--Thunder_Hawk -- ¦þ
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement