dsound prob

Started by
3 comments, last by brass fish 21 years, 2 months ago
hi, i''m trying to get some sfx working on my game and when I compile it it gives me these error: ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x570):main.cpp: undefined reference to `CoInitialize@4'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x6031):main.cpp: undefined reference to `CoUninitialize@0'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x61ce):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioDescend@16'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x6222):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioDescend@16'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x6256):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioRead@12'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x62dc):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioRead@12'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x635a):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioRead@12'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x639a):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioAscend@12'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x63f4):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioOpenA@12'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x643c):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioClose@8'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x647c):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioSeek@12'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x64ae):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioDescend@16'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x64ea):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioGetInfo@12'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x655a):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioAdvance@12'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x65a6):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioSetInfo@12'' ../../projects/main.o(.text+0x6724):main.cpp: undefined reference to `mmioClose@8'' the dsound code is from the playsound example in the dx7 sdk.
DO'H!...NUTS!-Mmmm... Donuts
Advertisement
hi,

here''s some link errors i think.
check in you build options that you link to all files required, (add winmm.lib if you use some wavexxx functions to load in your directoundbuffer)

hope i may help u...

++
VietCoder
I tried it but I still get this error:
../../projects/main.o(.text+0x570):main.cpp: undefined reference to `CoInitialize@4''
../../projects/main.o(.text+0x6031):main.cpp: undefined reference to `CoUninitialize@0''
open msdn.
type coinitialize into search box/index.
go to man page for coinitialize.
read the required input library on the bottom of the page.
add that library to your project.
It finally compiled! thx everyone.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement