Hasbro strikes again!

Started by
53 comments, last by dgruber 23 years, 10 months ago
quote:In other words, when it''s hard to separate the ideas from the expression copyright law gives way to the freedom of ideas.

This is a fact that I thought everyone knew. It''s sad to see so many people who don''t understand their own freedoms to use and re-use ideas, their or anyone else''s. No one owns ideas.
Advertisement
Yes, it is kind of sad the way big business and big government has your average person fooled into thinking they (the big guys) own everything and heaven forbid you should try and get in on the action-. It''s just a set of beliefs meant to keep the masses down and dumb.Hasbro can rip-off anyone they want. Heaven forbid the little guy tries it

Sean,

Most of us are talking here about what the law IS. You are talking about what you WISH it were.

Your argument has now been reduced to the claim that you know more than the judge, the one who actually read the motions and heard oral arguments and knows the law, in the one case that is the closest to the one being discussed here.

Do you even understand the concept and reasoning behind the merger doctrine?

I believe that you are firm in your convictions. It''s just that it is clear that what you want to the law to be, and what it is, are two completely different things.
Where can I get news coverage of the Hasbro lawsuit?

Stanley
quote:Original post by Stanley Foo

Where can I get news coverage of the Hasbro lawsuit?

Stanley

Probably just right here on gamedev...?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement