• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHilbert

Check out my game!

This topic is 6911 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just uploaded a simple game I''m working on to my site. Check it out! It''s called MechForce. (My web site address is in my signature below.) Tell me what you think, and also whether it''s running too slow or too fast. My monitor refresh speed is about 85 Hz, so those of you with 65 Hz displays might get a game speed about 3/4 of what I intended. "The wise make proverbs, and fools repeat them." -- ISAAC D'ISRAELI lntakitopi@aol.com http://geocities.com/guanajam/

Advertisement
Hey thats pretty cool, but could you maybe slow it down a bit those red guys are hard to hit

That is pretty cool. A little hard for me, I can''t hit the red guys, but that is a cool idea. When are the other games on the page gonna be available for download? Some of those games look really cool.

Liked it a lot!! A bit fast but hey... I really liked the artwork, really nice.. I felt like I was killing mobile dolls in my gundam..

The enemies can be hit 16 times before they die. You & your teammates can be hit 128 times. The difference is that there''s 5 good guys and 20 bad guys, so it balances out.

I wanted to get that Mobile Doll-killing effect. At one point I gave them machine guns, but who won the match was kind of random depending on who began shooting first, so I removed them. (My brother was complaining when I created Mobile Dolls!)

BTW, sorry about Windows NT. I think Windows 2000 has DirectX support, but it''s not my place to tell you guys which OS to use.

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://geocities.com/guanajam/

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!