• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOD Design Doc

This topic is 6452 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a copy of the Gathering of Developers official design document (How I got a hold of it...I have no clue, I just found it in my desk one day) If any game development team or person is interested in, just reply

Advertisement
Wasn''t that available on their website at one time?

Could have been, I just found it in my desk last night and don''t remember how or where I got it.

Well I''m curious to see what they include in theit Design doc.

Have you got an eletronic version ?
If yes, please sent me it.

(my english is poor today)

-* Sounds, music and story makes the difference between good and great games *-

I''d love to see an e version of that.. could you point me to a link where I can download it or could you send it to me?

I only have it on paper, probably lost the text file in one of the reformats I''ve had lately, so I''ll have to retype it all myself...so I''m only going to do if there''s more intrest.

Guest Anonymous Poster
I''m disappointed. Based on the title, I expected something etched in stone describing how to create a world in 6 days.

So, does your document include anything about midgets, KISS, vert ramps, playmates, catholic school girls or beer?

$0.02

Hey I really would like to take a gander at that doc. if you could send it to me I would appreciate it very much!!!

I´d really like a peek, if that´s possible...
Know anyone with a scanner?

Is this what you have in hard copy?

http://www.godgames.com/?section=oracle&page=32

It doesn''t get much more nitty gritty than that. Good job, Wanderer. A useful template for a design doc. I unfortunately don''t have enough experience to fill in all the blanks for the doc on my current and future projects, so I''ll guess I''ll fill them out while I am working on that particular area. As with programming, you get a clue eventually.

I have a feeling this is going to turn into another "MP3 BEATING COMPRESSION!" thread. Well, if you get an e-copy, please send to nes8bit@hotmail.com.

could you be so kind to send the docs my way if you have the chance? Thanks

squall.lionheart@ffonline.zzn.com

• Advertisement