I wish people posted their music more often!

Started by
46 comments, last by GameGenie 21 years ago
nitecaller - my response to that is.. how could you not own a fizmo?? a few years ago i was patching something with one of the rhythmic transwaves and somehow produced a sound that sympathizes with some part of my inner ear.. it''s crazy.. even if this sound is very quiet, it starts to vibrate like it would shatter with enough volume. bizarre.. but it''s part of it''s charm..

i was looking for acoustic patches of unusual instruments, but nothing to lose by synergising.. i''ll pop ''em to you later (they''re on other pc.)
neither a follower nor a leader behttp://www.xoxos.net
Advertisement
Sage13 - Really good. Are you actually playing the piano, or are u using software to create it?
Playing, I am so so at using software, my friend helped me get this on in there that''s why the timing so bad heh..

-Sage13

Liquid Moon Team

X2: Official Site

Cool, u are good at writing music then...i lack the creative ability for that. I am mostly "read the notes and play". I actually just taught myself the third movement to beethoven''s moonlight sonata, and i love it. what else u play?
here's a midi file i created with a crappy shareware proggie. It isn't VG music though.

www.geocities.com/qxh7/Song2.mid

first song ive ever written

[edited by - ch0pin on March 28, 2003 9:54:43 PM]
i havent messed with songwriting in over a year, but here are the fruits of my labor when i was into it:
aftermath
questions

they''re kinda industrial/coldwave/electronic.. i dunno. you be the judge. maybe one day i''ll find my groove again.

-eldee
;another space monkey;
[ Forced Evolution Studios ]

::evolve::

Do NOT let Dr. Mario touch your genitals. He is not a real doctor!

-eldee;another space monkey;[ Forced Evolution Studios ]
You are welcome to visit my brand-new site: www.gearbird.com

These are a few of my songs. I use a Roland XP-80, LiveSynth Pro, and Sonar XL 2.0. Most are just pieces of songs - whole ones hog too much space I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks to all who visit! I try to reach out wherever I can. I wish the best of success to everyone who is looking for it.

-Meech ::G::

PS: My Discussion Board also has a place for all creatives to display their game-relevant talents (music, art, etc.). Eveyone with a creative dream is welcome to leave his or her link. I hope it will help spread your name someday!

[edited by - Meech on March 28, 2003 11:17:39 PM]
You can find some more of my original songs under my portfolio:

Sage Portfolio

I'm glad you like it. I can play it much better when I'm not being recorded though heh.

-Sage13

Liquid Moon Team

X2: Official Site

[edited by - Sage13 on March 29, 2003 1:40:11 AM]

[edited by - Sage13 on March 29, 2003 1:40:39 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement