• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gamer Gamester

Setting up Glut in Dev-C++

This topic is 5592 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I''m trying to setup Glut with Dev-C++. I downloaded the latest version of Glut, placed glut32.dll in my windows system directory, placed glut.h in my Dev-C++\include\GL directroy, and placed glut32.lib in my Dev-C++\lib directory. Under program options I link with: -lopengl32 -lglu32 -lglut32 Whenever I compile a program, I get the following linker errors: [Linker error]undefined reference to''__glutInitWithExit@12'' [Linker error]undefined reference to''__glutCreateWindowWithExit@8'' [Linker error]undefined reference to''__glutCreateMenuWithExit@8'' Can anyone tell me what''s wrong? Thanks, Beau

Advertisement
Well I dont know how to help ya seeing that I dont use glut but I can point you to the Dev-C++ forum where this is more likely to be answered.

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=48211

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!