Memorable moments of LOTR - The Two Towers -

Started by
11 comments, last by llvllatrix 21 years, 1 month ago
If you were asked to name a(or several) scenes from TTT that just popped into your head which would they be? Here are mine: -Ents invade isenguard -Helms Deep -Nazgul and Frodo on top of castle -Balrog''s death
Advertisement
here''s mine:
the part where the guy posted his OT post in the lounge
This is completely on topic - there probably will be a TT contest and im sure it would help if we all knew which scenes were the most memorable in the movie (i say most memorable because its sort of hard to say best scenes - all the scenes in that movie were great )
It''s a tuff question, but there are a few things that sort stick out.

-I love the part where Legolas draws an arrow on Eomer, you know the whole "You''d be dead before your sword fell" part.
-The "exorcism" of King Theodred was cool
-Helms Deep. Definitely
-Golem talking to himself. Thats great

ahh... the list just goes on...
Just saw the movie again tonight. Apart from what was mentioned above, things that stayed with me were:
- Gandalfs return.
- When the Elves arrive at Helm''s Deep.
- Later, when Gandalf brings Eomer and his army to Helm''s Deep.

Kippesoep
how come gandalf didn''t blow shit up before running in with his sword? i think golem''s acting itself was really well done with the CGI... one thing that pissed me off was that every time he made some kind of face, people started laughing in the theatre.

------------------------------------------------------------
Email
Website

"If you try and don''t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."
------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I haven''t really thought of this, and it is a really hard question! I slept outside the cinema for two days to get tickets for the premiere! Call me crazy, I know!

But my favorite scenes:
-Gandalf battles Balrog
-Ents invade Isengard
-The battle at Helms Deep, (that''s a long part, I know).
-When Frodo and Sam meet Gollum
-Many many more!
This one
EDIT - Sorry, wrong movie. But it's still fun.

[edited by - LNK2001 on March 2, 2003 4:42:38 AM]
"-1 x -1 = +1 is stupid and evil."-- Gene Ray
that was the funniest thing ive seen in a long time, lol

,Matt

-= kill one your a murderer, kill thousands your a conquerer =-
-= kill one you're a murderer, kill thousands you're a conquerer =-
Anything with Gollum was memorable

-----------------------
"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else''s drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement