(another) mouse drawn screen.

Started by
3 comments, last by Muzlack 21 years, 1 month ago
Here''s another mouse drawn screen done in photoshop. I spent a very long time on it. I''m not done with the background, but just about finished with everything else (have to replace leaves on left tree) Whatcha'' think of this bad boy? The only problem is... I could do screens faster than this, but the quality of the game wouldn''t be the same as I would like. So I''m not quite sure if I should tone down, or keep doing high quality artwork. On the one hand would be a more eye candy game, and the other hand, the game released sooner. I''m not sure yet. You don''t have to respond on that
--Muzlack
Advertisement
looking alot better (i remember some of your first shots).
i would encourage you to add some reflex hilights and shading to the trees though, so they dont look "pasted in". nice shading on the grass.

-eldee
;another space monkey;
[ Forced Evolution Studios ]

::evolve::

Do NOT let Dr. Mario touch your genitals. He is not a real doctor!

-eldee;another space monkey;[ Forced Evolution Studios ]
Reflex highlighting?
--Muzlack
At any rate... I finished this bad boy. Here it is in GIF form (the game will use 256 color images for smaller file size.

--Muzlack
Wow. That''s VERY good. Looks great.

Sorry, I don''t have a very good memory, but is this the King''s Quest style game?

How many screens are you going to be drawing? If it isn''t all that many, then keep with the high quality. But if you have to draw a hundred or so, then you might want to tone it down some, or at least borrow heavily from previous ones.

Good work and good luck,
geo
-geoYou have achieved victory by DOMINATING THE WORLD.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement