Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YodaTheCoda

stick solders 2!

id just like to say that stick soldeirs 2 is ready to play. it is a really good game but it doesnt have all the sound and pictures in it yet. we wil lmake the sounds as soon as possible but we might niot make the pictures. if i only had a link i woud post igt here, but i dont because our old host said we cant disttibute files to others (something about copyright or something - cant remeber). but i wil post again with the link as soon as i hav

o and i made this realy cool thng where you draw a square on one side and it draws a square on thwe other side too! it reallty works! and there is a flamthrower and a bazooka!!

o and also i did it so if you want to be god you must type in ithoughthewasjesus but if its the klatest version it will not work but you have to type god

u may test it now if u wish: [edit:] even this one!
thank you for your tolerants.

P.S. i forgot to say it even has a menu!

[edited by - YodaTheCoda on March 15, 2003 6:38:39 AM]

Guest Anonymous Poster
it sint a virus i promise its a gamem so play it okay?
did u no i had to press the reply buton like 100vtimes beforeit finaly posted?

I''m downloading it right now. I tell you so that you can calm down...

By the way, where are you from? Where''s Aotearoa? (Sorry for my ignorance). It''s really hard to understand your writing...

So, can I implement mouse-aim now?

- Magmai Kai Holmlor

"Oh, like you''ve never written buggy code" - Lee

[Look for information | GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MSDN RTF[L] | SGI STL Docs | STFW | Asking Smart Questions ]

[Free C++ Libraries | Boost | ACE | Loki | MTL | Blitz++ | wxWindows| Spirit(xBNF)]
[Free C Libraries | zlib ]

quote:
By the way, where are you from? Where''s Aotearoa? (Sorry for my ignorance). It''s really hard to understand your writing...

Aotearoa is a place called New Zealand. its where al the realy rich ppl go to float in boats.
quote:
So, can I implement mouse-aim now?

feel free but it wont work cos it does not fit with the engine3

I''ve played the game. So far I can tell you this:

- You should work on your GUI. It''s a bit... poor.
- I''ve found moving the gun too slow and it''s difficult to aim in the right direction. The computer''s soldiers are much faster and accurate. Maybe you could include the option to configure which keys to use.
- I know you went for the simple, sticky look, but some texture (or even a plain colour) inside the platforms would be really nice... Right now it''s too white.
- Explosions, soldier dismemberment and animations are pretty cool.

I hope my opinion helps.

good game. i played it a few times and never figured out how to jump. i checked the manual and options menu but no controls list. fun game though, the death animations were cool.

quote:
/data/hanel.bmp

disturbing to say the least

-eldee
;another space monkey;
[ Forced Evolution Studios ]

what are you talking about ? and who the !@# is dr mario

it is alt to jump and the control is prefectly compatible