stick solders 2!

Started by
14 comments, last by YodaTheCoda 21 years, 1 month ago
id just like to say that stick soldeirs 2 is ready to play. it is a really good game but it doesnt have all the sound and pictures in it yet. we wil lmake the sounds as soon as possible but we might niot make the pictures. if i only had a link i woud post igt here, but i dont because our old host said we cant disttibute files to others (something about copyright or something - cant remeber). but i wil post again with the link as soon as i hav
Advertisement
good to know

AngelForce

--
If you find any mistakes, you''re allowed to keep ''em!

''When I look back I am lost.''
AngelForce--"When I look back I am lost." - Daenerys Targaryen
o and i made this realy cool thng where you draw a square on one side and it draws a square on thwe other side too! it reallty works! and there is a flamthrower and a bazooka!!
o and also i did it so if you want to be god you must type in ithoughthewasjesus but if its the klatest version it will not work but you have to type god
u may test it now if u wish: [edit:] even this one!
thank you for your tolerants.

P.S. i forgot to say it even has a menu!

[edited by - YodaTheCoda on March 15, 2003 6:38:39 AM]
it sint a virus i promise its a gamem so play it okay?
did u no i had to press the reply buton like 100vtimes beforeit finaly posted?
sweet then dont
why doesnt anyone try it? it is soooooooooo coooooooooooolll. it hasa flamehrower
I''m downloading it right now. I tell you so that you can calm down...

By the way, where are you from? Where''s Aotearoa? (Sorry for my ignorance). It''s really hard to understand your writing...
So, can I implement mouse-aim now?

- Magmai Kai Holmlor

"Oh, like you''ve never written buggy code" - Lee

[Look for information | GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MSDN RTF[L] | SGI STL Docs | STFW | Asking Smart Questions ]

[Free C++ Libraries | Boost | ACE | Loki | MTL | Blitz++ | wxWindows| Spirit(xBNF)]
[Free C Libraries | zlib ]

- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement