• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUX_RGBImageRec

This topic is 5524 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m working my way thru the NeHe''s tutorial using mingw and the source files for visual-c++. All the compilations have worked without errors until lesson 6. When I compile lesson 6, I get the following error: Executing make... make.exe -f "C:\Projects\OpenGl\Makefile.win" all g++.exe -c main.cpp -o main.o -I"C:/MinGW/include/c++" -I"C:/MinGW/include" -D STRICT main.cpp:56: `AUX_RGBImageRec'' undeclared (first use this function) make.exe: *** [main.o] Error 1 Execution terminated I''ll appreciate some help please

Advertisement
Make sure you have all the correct headers included and the correct libraries linked to. The header that has AUX_RGBImageRec is glaux.h

-------------------
Realm Games Company

1. Find yourself a glaux.h header and the appropriate library. Remember that GLaux is a dead library, it''s unsupported, buggy, and not portable.

2. Skip to a tutorial that doesn''t use GLaux for texture loading (see tutorial twenty something that covers TGA loading).

I tried to skip to Lesson number 22 which is based on Lesson 6. But I felt a gap in my knowledge which made it dificult to understand. If Glut is buggy and old, is there an alternative which is better ? If so is there a tutorial for that alternative ? I''ll appreciate some URL''s please

Thanx

• Advertisement