Analog Programming

Started by
1 comment, last by RedBitsOfYarn 21 years, 1 month ago
Analog Programming seems like the best bet for AI in the years to come, since with fuzzy logic for example, it's easy to distinguish shades of blue or green. So, I've devised a draft of a language that might be able to handle analog programming: ----------- Analog Programming Controls: Resistors Transformer Transistors Sensors Resistors- Resistors lower the frequency of a "signal" Transformers- Opposite of resistors Transistors- Joins to signals. One must be in a certain frequency range to let the other signal through. Once the signal goes thru, the second signal listed is then the current signal used. Sensors- Sensors create another signal depending other signals sensor true "Wave 1" d(transformer 45-90 "Wave 2" "Wave 1" t(back 1) f(inc 4 "Wave 1" & back 1) ) This little piece of code does the following: Create Wave 1 without any condition. If Wave 1 is between 45 or 90, then go check again. If Wave 1 isn't between 45 or 90, then increase Wave 1 by 4. Then go check again. The & makes the computer go to the next instruction imperative style. t(), d() and f() are attributes. Atrributes contain code to perform, or data. They can be-gotten by listing it's parent command, and then using a ".". If you should need to access an attribute that is nested, then, you after the dot, list the attribute, put another dot, list the command, and then the attribute. For example, t() would be: sensor.d.transformer.t -------------- Im sure a few things should be added, but I gotta do my homework now... like i should have 3 hours ago [edited by - redsweater on March 2, 2003 9:20:12 PM] [edited by - RedSweater on March 2, 2003 9:21:00 PM] [edited by - RedSweater on March 2, 2003 9:22:31 PM]
Advertisement
Hopefully, this means someone is writing a long post...
Hopefully, this means someone is writing a long post...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement