PlaySound() in Windows

Started by
11 comments, last by MARS_999 21 years, 1 month ago
erm, no. you posted a boatload of "what''s this? what''s that? what''s that other thing? and what''s this thing here? how about over here?" questions that show that you''ve made zero effort to find the information you were looking for. even then, you got a post giving you the outline of what to do, and you, in your infinite grace and wisdom, flamed the poster. i wouldn''t want to help you again if i was Poontardis. now, today i feel nice, which is why i answered this only valid question of yours:
quote:
Is their a limitation on PlaySOund()?

which can''t be easily answered from a google search.

might i suggest you stop digging deep holes for yourself?
Advertisement
Hey Mars if u think u r so "smart" coming in here insulting people, u might as well just find the answers to ur questions urself, since no one appreciates that kind of attitude in here, besides u should be thankful that people even bother looking over the internet for information and stuff and post some replies, when u could have done it easily urself as niyaw pointed out.
You two can say what you want I don't care for your attitudes at all and don't care for when I get told to read the FUCKING manual!! So if I got to be swore at to get a point across then back at you.

[edited by - Mars_999 on March 3, 2003 12:29:11 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement