Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GravtyKlz

RGB(?,?,?) colors

It would be pretty easy to write one, with sliders for R,G,B. Actually, I did write one of those in VB a while ago. You can have it if you want. I can even throw in an HLS selector too.

That would be awesome. How big is it? If its not too big I could probly get it through my email, but otherwise I could get it from you off IRC or however you wanna do it. Thanks

I keep it stored in my yahoo inbox, so it is probably pretty small. I will have to rewrite it though, if you want HLS. I have no IRC, so email would be the best way. You will probably get it later today or tomorrow with HLS, or right now without HLS.

There is one built into all windows versions (I think).

Open up MS Paint, go to Color, then select "Edit Colors." Then choose "Define Custom Colors >>".

Ignore the "Hue Sat Lum" crap, the red green and blue is there for you

Oh yeah... That''s where I saw that... It would be a lot easier for you to just use that, but I can still send you my prog if you really want it.

Alright thats cool. Thanks a lot. I think my email address is under my profile, but ill give it to you just in case.

gravtyklz@juno.com

I sent that last reply before the last two messages sent. The HLS selector would still be nice if you dont mind sending it. Thanks

I''ve written an app like that once, that worked great.
But my dad formatted the drive before I even knew it and poooF!
I might write something like that again, since I''m already coding my own experimanetal apps, etc.

Oh yeah it was in VB 6.0, the only thing that was a problem was the hex to rgb and rgb to hex but it worked.

----------=Last Attacker=----------

E-mail: laextr@icqmail.com