Had my interview now...

Started by
31 comments, last by d000hg 21 years, 1 month ago
Hey d000hg, if you don''t mind me asking which recruitment agency did you use? I''ve heard that they aren''t very good for entry/junior level people but it seems like you found a winner.
Advertisement
I''m with a recruiter called OPMResponse (try .co.uk I think) in the UK. If anyone goes to them can they mention my name (John Dexter) as I think they might do rewards for referring new people!
Can we see the demo?
MSN: stupidbackup@hotmail.com (not actual e-mail)ICQ: 26469254(my site)
Well I think it's rubbish to be honest. I was in the middle of ripping apart my terrain renderer to redo it better when I was told about the interview. Hence a big rush to get something that worked at all! I had texture blending between different ground types and LOD selection for each leaf of the quadtree, but no method of joinging the leaves - hence nasty gaps. On the plus side it did work without a hitch; also I had a version of my level editor with me which is probably much more impressive as it has the whole windows interface + a nice toolbar. They did get a copy of the code though - maybe if they looked at it that'd be more impressive! A shot of the editor is here - no recent shots of the game engine. I will update the site with new shots and demo when the LOD meshing and texturing stuff is sorted out properly.

[edited by - d000hg on March 10, 2003 6:21:45 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement