Help!!Help!

Started by
2 comments, last by pluto_knight 21 years, 1 month ago
Is there any way of loading images without DC ? I mean that load images directly to the surfaces never using DC. Is it the wrong idea?Why Ive never found one ? Could you help me? thanks a lot ,in advance.
Advertisement
You can load images in whatever way you want to. What you need to tell us is where you want to load it to!

-Drag0n

-----------------------------
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning..." -- Rich Cook

My future web presence: Dave''s Programming Resources
-----------------------------"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning..." -- Rich Cook"...nobody ever accused English pronounciation and spelling of being logical." -- Bjarne Stroustrup"...the war on terror is going badly because, if you where to compare it to WWII, it's like America being attacked by Japan, and responding by invading Brazil." -- Michalson
Load the images in the files into Off-Screen Plain(use Direct X)
Is BltFast function can be used?
Load the images in the files into Off-Screen Plain(use Direct X)
Is BltFast function can be used?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement