Would like to interview a Game Programmer

Started by
0 comments, last by Thors1982 21 years, 1 month ago
I am supposed to interview someone that does my "dream" job and since I go to Virginia Tech and there arne''t any companies around here that I can go to I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing one with me by e-mail, AIM, IRC or whatever. I would prefer a MMO programmer(cause those are my favorite games) but im not picky. I just want to ask simple questions about the job itself if you have any questions or are interested in helping me out please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks
Advertisement
I wouldn’t mind giving you a helping hand since I was once in your shoes. Although I am not presently employed as a Game Programmer (I am actually trying to start my own studio), I have worked for two game companies, and have six published titles under my belt. Three were PS1 titles and three were PS2 titles.

All these titles were sports titles, so I’m not your ideal MMO programmer, but let me know.

I would prefer to answer your questions through email. You may contact me at gweb@comcast.net.

Good Luck.

-Gary Weber

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement