VCVARS32.BAT and STLport

Started by
2 comments, last by Drath 21 years, 1 month ago
I am tring to link up STLport with my application. I adjusted the VCVARS32.BAT file so it now looks like this: @echo off rem rem Root of Visual Developer Studio Common files. set VSCommonDir=D:\Dev\MICROS~1\Common rem rem Root of Visual Developer Studio installed files. rem set MSDevDir=D:\Dev\MICROS~1\Common\msdev98 rem rem Root of Visual C++ installed files. rem set MSVCDir=D:\Dev\MICROS~1\VC98 rem rem VcOsDir is used to help create either a Windows 95 or Windows NT specific path. rem set VcOsDir=WIN95 if "%OS%" == "Windows_NT" set VcOsDir=WINNT rem echo Setting environment for using Microsoft Visual C++ tools. rem if "%OS%" == "Windows_NT" set PATH=%MSDevDir%\BIN;%MSVCDir%\BIN;%VSCommonDir%\TOOLS\%VcOsDir%;%VSCommonDir%\TOOLS;%PATH% if "%OS%" == "" set PATH="%MSDevDir%\BIN";"%MSVCDir%\BIN";"%VSCommonDir%\TOOLS\%VcOsDir%";"%VSCommonDir%\TOOLS";"%windir%\SYSTEM";"%PATH%" set INCLUDE=%MSVCDir%\INCLUDE\STLPORT;%MSVCDir%\ATL\INCLUDE;%MSVCDir%\INCLUDE;%MSVCDir%\MFC\INCLUDE;%INCLUDE% set LIB=%MSVCDir%\LIB;%MSVCDir%\MFC\LIB;%LIB% I added %MSVCDir%\INCLUDE\STLPORT; to the INCLUDE part. Am I supposed to do anything with it? All the right header files are at the specified location but I get a cannot open include file though if I add stlport/ to the start of the includes they get included (though that doesnt help the files. the headers link to) How can I solve this? Thanks.
Advertisement
move stlport include directory one level up.
How do I do that? Do you mean changing the directory that I have linked to? All I understand from all this linkage stuff is that stlport is %MSVCDir%\INCLUDE with \stlport added to the end. Could you write down the part I should add?
Thanks.
if your include files are in vc98\include, stlport should be in vc98\stlport. stlport headers refer to original msvc headers via ..\include\header, which is why it has to be set up this way.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement