Would This Work ?

Started by
5 comments, last by Luke1 21 years, 1 month ago
I am thinking about making a mario64 type game and was wondering if anyone still liked these type of games ?
Advertisement
no
(0110101101000110)The Murphy Philosophy: Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse.
Make whatever you think will be fun. If you enjoy it, there is bound to be someone else who will.

GRELLIN

"I installed a skylight in my apartment...The people who live above me are furious."
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
I personally like mario64. The game "Vexx" just came out for xbox, and it looks promissing.

My sister loved mario64, and now she is begging me to buy Vexx. There are many people out there that are looking for fun non-gore action games. Don''t let the nay-sayers get you down, I say go for it!!!
yeah yeah we need more good quality ones i recon
() ()(0_o)o---o( x )0---0
There are always people who like every kind of game. There are a lot of people who follow the current gaming trend (ie. Linear RPG''s are stupid) but that''s just some people, not all of them.
Usually, if you make a game that no one "likes" anymore, it''ll be a success because it will be a refreshing change from the norm.

------------
MSN: nmaster42@hotmail.com, AIM: LockePick42, ICQ: 74128155
"It''s all part of the conspiracy of conspirators conspiring to conspire their own conspiracies..."
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
Mario 64 is very fun, but I''ve always preferred sonic the hedgehog...

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement