Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

biotech

i can't believe this

falkone    444
*applauds Extrarius* that was beautiful..

for real though, try www.gametutorials.com .. i believe under openGL tutorials (possibly directx as well) he has information for loading an animated 3ds model

biotech    122
i know i have to buy it,but it is a huge problem cause i live in yugoslavia and nobody wants to ship anything here!
i live in black hole,the blakest hole in whole of space.

belgrade-yu

Ready4Dis    180
www.google.com will come back with tons of tutorials, and source code about how to load .3ds files, some of these even explain and have code for the animation parts as well.

biotech    122
well,i tried to find it(i know how to imprt data->vertex data and texture data)but didn''t have any luck to find any of importing keyframes,in APRON tutorials the source isn''t avilable
and game tutorials offer this tutorial in separate CD which i can not buy cause i live in yugoslavia(nobody will send anything here).
so i am stuck but i will serch on google anyway

belgrade-yu

t0y    122
Check out the 3dsftk (3d studio file toolkit) for a good description of all (well, most) chunks, and lib3ds for an example implementation.

skow    248
All but that one tutorial, it drives me crazy

I dont blame them, gives insintive to buy their product, but it doesnt work for people like me who dont have 30 bucks to toss every time a place hace a good tutorial.

Places like NeHe need the support, just hard to get it from people with no free money to spend