Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sudhaom

Third Party DShow Based Video Filters Or DMO

sudhaom    122
Hi Everybody, I would like to know, Are there Already Developed and Available Video Filters or DMO''s for Live Sources, based on DirectShow from thrid parties, so that I can purchase or download whatever, and can put in my Application to enhance it further according to my needs. Like the ones which LEADTOOLS (www.leadtools.com) provide which I might be looking for too. Thank You. Best Regards Sudhaom

Shannon Barber    1681
They typically come with the device they are developed for.

- Magmai Kai Holmlor

"Oh, like you''ve never written buggy code" - Lee

[Look for information | GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MSDN RTF[L] | SGI STL Docs | STFW | Asking Smart Questions ]

[Free C++ Libraries | Boost | ACE | Loki | MTL | Blitz++ | wxWindows| Spirit(xBNF)]
[Free C Libraries | zlib ]

sudhaom    122
I really don''t understand what to you mean by above. Offcourse, some specific filters are provided by the device manufacturer. Thanks anyway.
What my problem is that I am looking for some specifc taks which is neither there in the Filters Provided by the Device, nor in the LEADTOOLS which I own, though they have some nice 9-10 DHSOW comptible filter for live Video, and have successfukly used on my applciation. Also not have done prograaming in this area so much, that I can write my own.

Best Regards,
Sudhaom