When PowerDraw will be finished?

Started by
3 comments, last by kaosgr 21 years, 1 month ago
A little question: when the Powerdraw 3 will be finished - I mean not beta or pre release?
Be or not to be... The answer is simple - not to be a bee.
Advertisement
"A work of art is never finished" Picasso

Stevie

Don''t follow me, I''m lost.
StevieDon't follow me, I'm lost.
Yes,thats true but I mean only full 3.0 version not end of the work. Finished v3.0 means start of for example 3.1.
Be or not to be... The answer is simple - not to be a bee.
It was supposed to be finished by now, but since I''ve engaged in some business, it consumed me completely for the past week and I''ll still be busy for next two days. After that, I''m going to complete PowerDraw 3.0. I know these delays might have caused problems to some developers, but as you know, PowerDraw is *free* project but I have to make something for a living... that''s why I''ve been trying to create a gaming club with Hab to gain at least a few $$.

- Lifepower
PowerDraw 3 is great (maybe DirectX 9 for hardware is far too much requirements for some projects, but this is just my opinion).

It will be perfect if it had a SpriteEngine similar to DelphiX. That would be heaven!

Anyway, great work here

PS : I think PowerDraw 3 is **today** the best tool for game programming in Delphi. Omega is also promising, but does not support software rendering (as I think..) and many things are still in development.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement