• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Performance comparsion please read

This topic is 5462 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i recently bought a gf4 ti 4800 se 128ddr and i have run an opengl demo which i have found here on gamedev a few weeks ago the demo featured the following: Cursor: Move W: Wireframe on/off S: SkyCam H: Highest Detail on/off B: Bounding Boxes on/off O: Occlusion Culling on/off G: z-Grid on/off L: Lighting on/off R: Lightmap/Vertexcoloring C: Quadtree/Brute Force 1: Body-Tiles on/off 2: Link-Pieces on/off 3: Corner-Pieces on/off i turned everything to highest detail and managed to get 850000 triangles per frame with 45 to 50 frames per second with texturing enabled i am just curious if your get similar numbers because i ran this demo on a athlon 1,4 ghz with 512 ddr-266 i always though my computer wouldn t offer enough fillrate for such a card so i just wonder what you manage also i bought this card because the gffx isn t worth the $600 it costs and i don t like ATI cards this new card will last til i buy my new athlon in september/october

Advertisement

• Advertisement