Problems with textures triangles on ATi (fullscreen)

Started by
2 comments, last by mortex 21 years, 1 month ago
Hi! I''m having a weird problem with rendering a simple textured triangle. When I render the triangle in a windopw, the triangle is just fine and rotating, but when I go fullscreen the upper half of the triangle is clipped. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? The program has been tested on a couple of NVIDIA cards, and its working just fine there. I''ve tested it with two ATi cards, radeon 7500 mobility and radeon 9700 pro both using catalysator 3 drivers, same problem. Any suggestions are welcome!
Advertisement
well are you setting the viewport & stuff correctly?

-Lev
To my knowledge, i'm doing it.

this is the opengl states i set during glwindow-initializing:

glClearColor(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f);glShadeModel(GL_SMOOTH);glClearDepth(1.0f);glEnable(GL_DEPTH_TEST);glDepthFunc(GL_LEQUAL);glHint(GL_PERSPECTIVE_CORRECTION_HINT,GL_NICEST);glViewport(0, 0, m_WinInfo->GetWidth(), m_WinInfo->GetHeight());glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION);glLoadIdentity();gluPerspective(45.0f, (float)m_WinInfo->GetWidth()/(float)m_WinInfo->GetHeight(), 1.0f, 1000.0f);glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW);glLoadIdentity();  

if it goes fullscreen, it does this BEFORE this code is set, and that is correct, right?

oh, and if I don't use texturing, the triangle is rendered just fine.

I could send the code to you, if your want it. (not much ~16k of initcode).

[edited by - mortex on March 8, 2003 10:42:32 AM]
put a link up and i''ll take a look

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement