C++ libraries for Pocket PC/Win CE

Started by
1 comment, last by Kylotan 20 years, 12 months ago
Recently I started working on the Pocket PC at my new job, and so I''m having to come to grips with the constraints of the embedded environment. (Such as there being precious little in the way of a decent GUI library apart from MFC, for example.) I recently made a few changes to STLPort v4.5 and TinyXML v2 so that they''d work (together) under MS Embedded Visual C++ 3, for the Windows CE platform. If anybody can''t get these working and wants to see my changes, just contact me. But mainly I wanted to ask if there were any other C++ libraries for this platform that people use regularly or at least recommend. I''d be interested at looking at anything which might make my life easier in the long run, whether game-related or not. [ MSVC Fixes | STL | SDL | Game AI | Sockets | C++ Faq Lite | Boost | Asking Questions | Organising code files | My stuff ]
Advertisement
easy ce
I don''t use them, but GapiDraw, Easy CE, PocketFrog are all pretty nice libs. More details available in the developer forums at pocketmatrix.com.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement