[java] Can I..

Started by
4 comments, last by CmrDrv 21 years, 1 month ago
Is it possible to scan a image on to a website using &#106avascript or java. (ex. I press the scan button on my website and then the image comes up in a window on the site.) you can talk fast but my car will leave your ass in the grass
you can talk fast but my car will leave your ass in the grass
Advertisement
You mean an image file that is stored locally on the user''s hard drive, or what?

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
I put a picture in a scanner then i press a button on my website and it scans the image and puts it right on the wwbsite.

I guess that depends on if you can get Java to interface with your scanner. I don''t think it can though... like, you''d have to be able to manipulate the hardware, or at least read the output image file from the scanner. Any ideas to add to this?

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer,
fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the
double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
-- Terry Pratchett
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer,fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about thedouble-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon... -- Terry Pratchett
Nice sig, Kentaro, but I once got into huge problems with it because I ran into an Army of Darkness fan who (rightfully) argued that the movie was first to use a shotgun against the forces of evil, or at least before Doom.
Well, I thought this quote was really funny and that's why I use it. Honestly, some people tie themselves in knots over the littlest things... If it bugs them that much I'll change it in the future. =)

EDIT: To be REALLY picky, the double-barrel shotgun was not a weapon in Doom but in Doom II. The shotgun from Doom was a single-barrel shotgun.

[edited by - Kentaro on March 17, 2003 11:32:42 AM]
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer,fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about thedouble-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon... -- Terry Pratchett

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement