MS3D skeletal animation

Started by
3 comments, last by evil_ash 21 years ago
Ive been working on ms3d file loader/animator...everything should work i havae gone tru it thousands of times yet my animations are still all screwed up so it has to be something wrong with my loading code....if anyone is willing to help please respond and i can send you the code....thanks a lot in advance
Advertisement
I''ve got that code working as it was from Real Soon Now. If you want, I can send you source for it.

Cheers.

" Do we need us? "

Ionware Productions - Games and Game Tools Development

quote:Original post by evil_ash
Ive been working on ms3d file loader/animator...everything should work i havae gone tru it thousands of times yet my animations are still all screwed up so it has to be something wrong with my loading code....if anyone is willing to help please respond and i can send you the code....thanks a lot in advance

If you're going off of some of the ones you've seen online, it could very well be the loading, or initial setup code. I've noticed that they do some funny stuff. I based all of my stuff off of the file-format as defined by the MS3D SDK. You have to do some transforms to make sure everything is in the right initial starting position...let me know if you need help, and you can email me your source, or I can tell you what I'm doing to parse these puppies.

- sighuh?

[edited by - redragon on March 17, 2003 4:40:23 PM]
- sighuh?
Horay someone responded....i mailed you guys a couple days ago, did you get it?....please i need some help this is driving me insane
I got the sdk and it looks like the rot and trans keyframes come before the actual joint information...is this how yours works cause if not then that is the problem with mine.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement