Currnet Project everyone?

Started by
43 comments, last by XvDragonvX 21 years ago
So, whats everyones current project(s)? How far into it are you? Right now I''m creating a very advanced and complicated Turn-based RPG with two other people. It''s based mostly in the future. I''m still in the early designing stage because nobody in my team is doing anything and I don''t get much done without a team mate.
-----------------------Is all that we see or seem But a dream within a dream?------Edgar Allan Poe
Advertisement
I''m currently working on a game where you take control of a small tribal group of people. You get to hunt, forage, farm, build, etc. Right now I''m about 25% done, and I really want to redo the graphics. I also want to add lots of small, side quests. It blends elements of Harvest Moon, Fallout, and Tail of the Sun.

Screenies:
http://www.geocities.com/theomnis/tribess1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/theomnis/tribess2.jpg
Among others...

The Tyr project is here.
The Tyr project is here.
Still working on a board game called Founder. Its playable atm but im trying to add more to it. Probably have to do it all over from scratch. Need some inspiration.
I''m currently in the design stages of of mystalike for a portable console called gamepark32, because i can take advantage of the consoles high resolution.
Hello,

Currently developing a game with 5 other people for a game competition at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden. It''s gonna be a first person shooter with some skill development things you see in Deus-Ex and with alot of stealth and diplomacy. Sounds weird, but it''ll be fun.

More info can be found at: http://www.excitera.nu/kthga

Regards,
Deficte
Regards,
Deficte
Currently working on VibeForce, an MMORPG. So far, we got the network code and the 3d engine working. Currently I''m trying to figure out how big landscapes can be at max.

This is the polish virus. It is not an executable, but if you would kindly format your entire harddrive, we would be happy.
Super Ulyanov Brothers

I''m currently creating the engine for Avian Siege, which will be a game along the lines of Unreal Tournament or Quake. Although it will have more melee combat, and flight

Last time I posted in a thread like this I was making an RPG... but that was much too epic in scale and nothing I could ever achieve (never planned too), so I dropped it for this, which is a much more realistic goal (and more entertaining, the AI will be lots of fun!)
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
Here

is my little no-frills page containing an example and a fairly recent demo of my game, made in Mark Overmars' Game Maker, with all code and resources used within the engine made by myself. I expect it to take up to another year to bring to completion, though it could be a lot less since I've gotten most of the heavy-duty code out of the way, now it's just a matter of getting together more resources and doing some smaller code additions for additional items, enemies, menus and dialogues.

...probably another year to go.

Making the world furry one post at a time

Edit: Made link clickable.

[edited by - RTF on March 18, 2003 12:17:41 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement