• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bjorn_CSP

Level Designers Wanted

This topic is 5548 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all , as you might notice i`m new here. this site has been recomende to me. I`m here because i`m looking for some skilled level designers to join our team. We are a mobile game development and distribution company located in Germany. the criterias are the following: * Understanding level design tools like mappy * developed some levels in the past (either for your own game or for other ones) * Pixelartist skills (if some tiles need to be updated) * a creative mind * you have to be able to work at least 10-20 hours a week * able to work fast , and time estimating skills * able to work in a team a small FAQ: *Will there be $$$ involved ? Yes its a paid job *How much $$$ will i get ? I realy have no idea this will depend on the person who makes it, the project, time spend, etc. or if you want to get paid on a project base or a hourly rate. *how much project ? again , i don`t know , if your skills and quality is good enough we will keep em commin` for any other questions , please contact me by mail , AIM , MSN or ICQ or post a message in this topic. if there are any questions that are also relevant to the other users, i will update the FAQ Regards, Björn Janse CSP-Mobile Website > www.csp-mobile.com mail > Bjorn.janse@csp-mobile.com MSN >Muzeli@hotmail.com AIM >Urnusan ICQ >177322855 [edited by - Bjorn_CSP on March 18, 2003 12:07:28 PM]

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!