Portable game device programming

Started by
2 comments, last by Raduprv 21 years, 1 month ago
Hi guys. First, I have no experience whatsoever with portable game devices, so pelase bear with me I was wondering, are there any portable game dedicated devices (no generic PDAs) that can be programmed, without a special, expensive kit? And, if so, which one? Thanks in advance. Height Map Editor | Eternal Lands | Fast User Directory
Advertisement
http://www.gbadev.org/ seems to have some downloadable tools for GameBoy Advance development, although obviously getting the actual game onto the device may be non-trivial. I saw mention of a ''flash cartridge'' but don''t know any more than that.

[ MSVC Fixes | STL Docs | SDL | Game AI | Sockets | C++ Faq Lite | Boost

Asking Questions | Organising code files | My stuff | Tiny XML | STLPort]
Hi!

Gameboy advance: Use a flash cable to put little games to the gba, or buy a memory cartridge+flash cable to create bigger games (more expensive) (i sell flash2advance kits currently at ebay -> look here ).

Gamepark 32: I have read that this console comes with a cable to load games from PC to the device. I think that this console is only used in korea.

NGage: the new game phone from nokia. As i know it will come in summer. But you can program for the ngage today using the series 60 sdk from nokia (www.forum.nokia.com). All games programmed with the series 60 sdk will run on the ngage.

McMc
----------------------------My sites:www.bytemaniac.com www.mobilegames.cc
Thanks for the link.
I don''t want to actually program games, I just want to make some simple applications, and toy with it.

Height Map Editor | Eternal Lands | Fast User Directory

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement