Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

entering planets ?? how

This topic is 5378 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

ok objectives:make a space sim where u can enter planets apmospheres with out loading screens 1)have a sphere for a planet (not hard) 2)instead of crashing in to it your screen fills with clouds/fog/fire what ever then a few sec later you are flying around planet side 3)and if you sart at building A and head north after a little while you pass building A again ... eg no edge of map 4)when its time to go into space you just point upward and after you reach a serton point it fogs and stuff again and boom space 5)depending on where u enter the planet or exit the planet you will enter/exit acourdingly NOW How am i sposed to do this ????????? and has it been done before???????????? Im a Idiot Savant without the Savant

isn''t this how they usually do this in space sims?

i remember playing a game called "star...something or other" on the amiga500 about 8 years ago, and i seem to remember that happening when u enter a new planet. (though the graphics were still basic 3d it still was a pretty sweet game)