• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luctus

First demo! - Updated 2/4

This topic is 5684 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok, it's a bit of spamming to announce it here, but hey, it's our first Anyway, the demo is avaliable for download at out homepage (DreggSoft link in sig.) Please download and drop a comment here or in the DreggSoft forum and say what you think about it. /Update There's a new version of the demo avaliable at our site..check it out if you like..
-Luctus Codito, Ergo Sum (Courtesy of ThinkGeek) [Mail][DreggSoft] [edited by - Luctus on April 2, 2003 5:30:37 AM]

Advertisement
Ran fine on my system:

950mhz athlon
nVidia Geforce4 mx440
640meg SDRAM

One thing though, the model would sometimes flicker to a postion in the animation frame sequency where it was shooting or something... couldn''t really tell because it was very fast. Other than, ran fine

Dwiel

Ran fine on my system:
AthlonXP 2000+
384mb DDR
Geforce4 ti4600
1038fps

I too noticed the model will flicker to some kind of firing animation. I also had to end task it through windows cause I couldn''t figure out how to quit

-------------------
Realm Games Company

Stable 100 fps on Celeron II 708Mhz + TNT2 32Mb
but when I tried to exit it resulted in crash and required reboot.

Vikke Matikainen

AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1.4Ghz
256MB DDR
GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB

61 fps

And the flicker with showing the shooting animation really quick happened to me also..

Ok, tried it again... I get a steady 800fps. Now you just have to add the rest of the level besides a single quad .

The above reply is v-sync limited. I averaged 630+ FPS on a 1.3 TBird with 512 MBRAM and a geForce3 ti500.

edit this post was made in response to Star2's post.

[edited by - zealouselixir on March 23, 2003 6:57:34 PM]

quote:
Original post by ZealousElixir
The above reply is v-sync limited. I averaged 630+ FPS on a 1.3 TBird with 512 MBRAM and a geForce3 ti500.

edit this post was made in response to Star2''s post.

[edited by - zealouselixir on March 23, 2003 6:57:34 PM]

How do I remove the limit?

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!