First demo! - Updated 2/4

Started by
25 comments, last by Luctus 21 years ago
site is inaccessible ATM, find different web provider

VladR My 3rd person action RPG on GreenLight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92951596

Advertisement
skeitaridaudans: Hehe, thanks for the compliment, but unfortunately we can''t claim any credit for it (other than our good taste ), since it''s a midi-conversion of some of the game-music from Final Fantasy VII

VladR: Was it out project homepage or the site hosting the demo archive that was down? (they''re hosted on different sites)

The project homepage is hosted on a free web-hotel (hey, we''re just students), and is the only one I found so far that supports php4, is completely without any banners and supplies a reasonable bandwidth. I am not able at the moment to put any money into this project and thus, we''ll have to put up with any misfortunes concerning the web-site.

The demo archive is stored at a web-space supplied by my ISP and it''s got no limitation on the bandwidth as far as I know, if it was down..there''s not much I can do about it. Anway, they''re both avaliable now though.

-Luctus
Codito, Ergo Sum (Courtesy of ThinkGeek)

[Mail][DreggSoft]
-LuctusIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams
I was getting about 1600fps
amd 1700+
640 ddr
windows xp

But I have a lot of programs running, so performance will be different.
Interested in being apart of a team of people that are developing a toolkit that can help anyone product an online game? Then click here http://tangle.thomson.id.au/
Ran fine.

60 fps (due to vysnc)
1,8 GHz P4 Mobile
Geforce 420 Go
1300 FPS

XP1800+
GF3 ti200
256 MB Ram
WinXP
Andre Loker | Personal blog on .NET
Ran fine. Flickered a lot and the animation sequence was choppy.

101 fps
Athlon 1gig
256mg ram
gforce 2mx 32mb

GRELLIN

"I installed a skylight in my apartment...The people who live above me are furious."
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
For anyone interested we''ve got a new version of The Demo up at our site. Some highlights are basic physics, jumping and the option to exit with the ESC-key (yay!)

-Luctus
Codito, Ergo Sum (Courtesy of ThinkGeek)

[Mail][DreggSoft]
-LuctusIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement