Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Programming Gems 4 chapter solicitation

This topic is 5381 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, Charles River Media is soliciting chapter submissions for the latest book in their Game Programming Gems series, edition 4. The new book will include a new section for game physics, and I am particularly interested in receiving abstracts in this area. I want to invite gamedev forum participants, especially those who make money creating and selling games, to consider submitting an abstract. All submitted chapter astracts will be fairly evaluated, although I cannot promise that anything you submit will be accepted for development of a chapter. Authors who are selected, and whose chapters are completed and published, will share a royalty based on sales of the book. Chapter abstracts are due 1 April 2003. I realize time is short; however, these abstracts do not have to be very detailed (maximum 250 words). You can find the solicitation website here, with schedule information, the submission form, and a fairly long list of topic suggestions: http://www.gameprogramminggems.com/ Sincerely, Graham Rhodes "Physics" Section Editor Game Programming Gems 4