Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schooling Question

This topic is 5380 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am in a 3 year college program that has two co-op positions, the college is in ontario canada, when I am done I will have a diploma with co-op education. We also have the chance to go to australia for a year and get our degree, so that will be a degree, diploma, and co-op. I'm just wondering if you think more pieces of paper will help me get a job. Should I also get certifications for things in my spare time? Also any suggestions to what type of things I should look for in a co-op. I'm planning to find some in the states, any websites or anything that could be of assistance would be greatly appreciated. It will not be until january of next year but I would like to plan and look ahead. Possibly contact some people over the summer and see what they are looking for in co-op students and see what I can pull off. At this time I basically have a 3.0 was a 2.98 last semester. [edited by - gorf_rules on March 24, 2003 7:59:13 AM]

Guest Anonymous Poster
What school do you go to? I''m in a 3 year co-op program as well. At Sheridan College (Davis Campus)... I''m taking computer science.