A frankeinstein

Started by
53 comments, last by cpp boy 21 years ago
I''ve tryed what you said and there is stile a prob. I included ddraw.lib and nothing more happens, cause my error is something like ( Fatal error : Missing somthing on .pch). I cant give hte exect one cause it''s on my other pc. But I''ve decided to do the game engine anyway. After that things sould go okay

Kevin
Kevin
Advertisement
Hey Kevin,

Sorry to say so, but your English is hardly high school English... even in CEGEP you could get lessons to improve your English.

Anyway, that''s not the reason why I wanted to post... I simply wanted to drop in some ideas...

First, I guess you should pick a new "lead programmer", since cpp boy doesn''t seem to have much of a clue of what he''s doing.

Second, why not use CVS or VSS or any other source control server? This would allow almost anybody to participate and it would be their job to resolve merging issues. The "lead programmer" could ensure that there is no code duplication.

You might want also to set up a mailing list or something where you can all discuss about issues...

Hope this helps

Cheers

e.
cppboy,
I forgott one thing...

1.5 remove usage of precompiled headers in the project.
That was a bust, lol
If anybody is interested in doing this in an actual CVS email me and we'll talk about actually organizing this project. I think the fun of this isn't in the engine design, so we could either cook up a little engine before the entire process begins, or we could simply use my personal engine.

[edited by - cozman on April 5, 2003 6:22:45 PM]

[edited by - cozman on April 5, 2003 6:23:12 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement