Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what kind of resources to make this game

This topic is 5377 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi, not sure if this belongs in the general discussions area but some how i feel i''ll get a more detailed answer here. i''ll also post there but just in case. one of the first games i played was "SWORD OF THE SAMURAI" by MICROPROSE.developed by lawrence shick. heres the only informative link i found. http://www.links.net/dox/warez/games/microprose/samurai/ i respect and love this game and it is on my top 5 list...till date.I''m getting along with c++ and math slowly and steadily and would like some advice on what i would be looking at knowing, if i was to make this one my self. since gamedev is THE place game coders hang out and help out would any of you know or ARE the people who made this game happen.and if so i''d love to ask a few questions about it. This game did not do very well commercially but it has made a profound impact on me and gave me a world (albeit small compared to todys standards) to live my adventures in. heres the credits: Game Design:Lawrence Schick. Lead Programmer:Jim Synoski. Melee Program:John Kennedy. Battle Program:David McKibbin. Duel Program:Sid Meier. Graphic Design:Michael Haire. Music & Sound:Ken Lagace,Jim McCinkey,Jeffery L. Briggs. thanx for helping out. b