• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleipnir

class question?

This topic is 5560 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

if i create a class in a header like class.h class class() { something here } and i want to use the things that are insede, lets say a int, in a cpp file lets say main do what should i do, only include the .h file or other thing? ---------------------------------------------- "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power" -Abraham Lincoln

Advertisement
how do i call a class, without making the user press anything?

----------------------------------------------
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
-Abraham Lincoln

You can't call a class. And user input doesn't have anything to do with classes.

[edited by - micepick on March 30, 2003 7:22:31 PM]

Guest Anonymous Poster
uhh... what are you talking about?

Guest Anonymous Poster
class is in recess

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by Sleipnir
if i create a class in a header like

class.h

class class()
{
something here
}

and i want to use the things that are insede, lets say a int,

in a cpp file lets say main

do what should i do, only include the .h file or other thing?

----------------------------------------------
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
-Abraham Lincoln

Stick to procedural programming for now. Doesn''t look like you''re ready for classes

Rudeness is never appreciated, but I must add my voice to the crowd here: It seems fairly clear that you don''t yet understand what classes are, or what they are about (either that, or you completely fail to communicate your problem ). I suggest you return to your favourite book (or tutorial) and read up on the basic concepts.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!