Is this engine design any good?

Started by
121 comments, last by Mage2k 20 years, 11 months ago
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Now we''re just being taunted
*humph*
Advertisement
COME ON ALREADY
I''ve dropped Dave an email. Trust me, I''m not a big fan of being lynched by an angry mob of game developers. In fact, I''m not a fan of being lynched by an angry mob of anything.

Superpig
- saving pigs from untimely fates, and when he''s not doing that, runs The Binary Refinery.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

sorry for the outburst, tough day

don''t worry you won''t get lynched
Man, I''m already satisfied with the first draft. thanx, man... It gave me a nice startup framework (with some of my own modifications/additions) that I''m using to test out new stuff that I''m learning. I''ve kind of got a "plug in whatever code you want to try out as you learn new things here..." kind of a deal going with it. Rather than wait, I''ve kind of taken it from there in my own direction, I guess. Props and thanx go to that Superpig guy to be seen on the intarnet!!!

peace and (trance) out

Mage
---------------------------------------------------There are 10 kinds of people in the world:Those that understand binary, and those that dont...Mage

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement