A for loop 2

Started by
2 comments, last by bioagentX 21 years ago
Ok, I found out from other people that I probably need to change the console window buffer size. Does anyone know how to do that, and if they do could they please give me detailed instructions as to how I could accomplish this task. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks to all the other people who helped me identify what this problem was. -BioagentX
There are three types of people in this world, those who can count, and those who can't
Advertisement
Assuming you are running windows, I believe you need to open a command prompt, and then right click on the title bar, selecting ''properties''. Then, the layout tab and increase the height of the screen buffer. For 0..400 you would need it at 400+, so try setting it to 500. Or, you could just change the for loop to

for (int i = 0; i <= 200; i++) {
cout << "" << i << endl;
}

Stu
Ok, thanks a lot. That helped. I needed to increase the "Defaults" however, because if you just change the regular window, your changes only effect the console window that you just opened up. Thank you for telling me what I needed to do.

~BioagentX
There are three types of people in this world, those who can count, and those who can't
Also, if you have focus on the console window, you can press Alt-Enter to maximize the screen (make it fullscreen) or restore it from full screen to windowed.
Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified bug-ridden slow implementation of half of Common Lisp."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement