• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abd9e4790f

Where else can I get MS V C++ .NET?

This topic is 5638 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I order Microsoft Visual C++ .NET from CompUsa (If you know that store) over three weeks ago but it still hasn''t come. Does any one know another store that has it or can order it? I know you can buy it online but I rather get it from a store. Thanks Where beginning game developers go.

Advertisement
quote:
Original post by DIRECTXMEN
I order Microsoft Visual C++ .NET from CompUsa (If you know that store) over three weeks ago but it still hasn''t come. Does any one know another store that has it or can order it? I know you can buy it online but I rather get it from a store.

Thanks

Where beginning game developers go.

So you spend 1,000+ dollars and didn''t get anything and you don''t even care, or did you get the standerd version, which isn''t nearly as good, but is about $1,000 cheaper? Anyway, if you know anyone who works at a university have them get the pro version for you for about 15 dollars.

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-

quote:
Thanks but that didn't really help. And ah oh yea I got the standard version. $109.00

I would contact CompUSA and ask them what happened. Even if it's not $1000, you could still get your $100 dollars and you'd probably get the program.

[edited by - cowsarenotevil on April 18, 2003 3:03:41 PM]

I heard you could download it for free from Microsoft. that might only be the command line tools though...

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by cowsarenotevil
CompUSA (was that the store you mentioned? My memory fails me...)
...and internet laziness reaches new heights.

quote:
Original post by Leffe
I heard you could download it for free from Microsoft. that might only be the command line tools though...

It''s only the command line ones.

quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
...and internet laziness reaches new heights.

Erm... I just was going to check after I posted it, and BTW, I was correct.

So is there a store? It’s funny how reply's just seem to wonder off into the deep deep dark dark forests of useless info.

[edited by - DIRECTXMEN on April 18, 2003 3:07:42 PM]

quote:
So is there a store? It’s funny how reply''s just seem to wonder of into the deep deep dark dark forests off useless info.

[edited by - DIRECTXMEN on April 18, 2003 3:07:00 PM]

I haven''t seen one, but if there is I''m sure it''s even more expensive. Are you sure you can''t just ask CompUSA?

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!