• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Betrayer_of_Code

Would anyone be interested in this??

This topic is 5541 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I finally either figured out, or got help with all the questions I''ve had here on the game im working on and i just figured out the last part i was missing. Well, now i have all the coding that actually made me think out of the way, I need to actually make the game plot and levels. The whole thing is done with arrays and then substituting the #''s for arrays, i was wondering if any1 would like to help me with any of this? Im not particularly good with the plot part of it. Most of all though, i need a fighting engin, the one i have is extremly pathetic, and i cant think of any other way to do it, so unless i dont get any help im gooing to have to impiment that. If some one else does want to work with me they can just post and e-mail here or e-mail me. If you want to make the levels bigger then the 10x10 they are now, just tell me and we can talk about it, also, if you dont want to hlep bu you have ideas to make it more intersting please tell me. P.S this is a very little thought required process, other then the battle engin, so i dont need some one who''s done a lot, though i wouldnt mind one Homepage Luck is a Horse to ride like any other...Luckily im not a gambler, I dont know how to ride. For any total noob out there Here is a like to my tutorials, thry them out

Advertisement
A cool plot for a fighting game would be that there was a nuclear meltdown at the zoo for some reason and now all the animals have mutated and gotten enhanced super powers. Now they are fighting for which animal race gets contol of the Earth. Tell what would NOT be cool about a 4 armed grizzly bear taking on a gorilla with eyes that shoot lasers.

I am now inspired to write the gratest game ever...riiiiiiiight

Homepage
Luck is a Horse to ride like any other...Luckily im not a gambler, I dont know how to ride.
For any total noob out there Here is a like to my tutorials, thry them out

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!