Stupid linker errors!!

Started by
0 comments, last by antareus 21 years ago
Thought I was past this. My VS7.1 solution is set up like this: Core - static library, linked into app Framework - static library, linked into app Win32 - executable, dependent on Core and Framework TOC - DLL, uses parts of the Core and Framework I declare a macro EXPORT as follows: #ifdef _USRDLL #define EXPORT __declspec(dllimport) #else #define EXPORT __declspec(dllexport) #endif I have verified the macro is working correctly: in the context of the Framework and Core classes, the generated code is marked as dllexport, and in the context of TOC, it is dllimport. Note it is reversed from how DLLs normally operate. I declare every class with the EXPORT macro. The DLL has the lib files for the Framework and Core listed under "additional dependencies" but it seems like any actual use of those symbols brings up linker errors. [edited by - antareus on April 18, 2003 12:20:07 AM]
--God has paid us the intolerable compliment of loving us, in the deepest, most tragic, most inexorable sense.- C.S. Lewis
Advertisement
I got some of the errors removed.

I had to learn about .exp files the hard way. But my other static library isn''t making an exp file, even the classes and functions are marked as export. What gives?
--God has paid us the intolerable compliment of loving us, in the deepest, most tragic, most inexorable sense.- C.S. Lewis

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement