• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WILL at RedAnt

Where is this Project Omega?

This topic is 5543 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I kep hearing about project Omega. Use Omega this and Omega is better that. But where is it? I''d seriously like to try it, but I can''t find a copy and the guy who, I assume is the author of it, has a site that is a page stating something to the effect that it''s under construction or something. Whats the deal? Where can I get it? Someone point me in the right direction, please.

Advertisement
"NEW SITE COMING SOON"

This is kind of my point. There is nothing to download from here. I don''t want to wait for someone to get his web page up before I can download it. At least have something temporary up for it. I mean, if this is what support is like for it...

Guest Anonymous Poster
It''s a fact! My vapourware is TEN TIMES BETTER than any other vapourware. TEN TIMES!

THIS IS NOT VERY KIND.

Omega is freeware and free for commercial use. I think it is a great tool, and you can download it from to news section of the forums...

Works very good for me

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!