• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mokermachine

What Is This Language?

This topic is 5546 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Didn't you JUST ask that in a thread just below? Didn't you get an answer? Didn't Mathematix just tell you that it's C++ in this thread? Yeesh.

[edited by - micepick on April 19, 2003 4:46:49 PM]

Hey MicePick. In the thread below. Nobody told me what language it was. AND in this thread he told me that it was C++ but It sounded like even he was certain. So all I was looking for was a straight answer. And anbody else needing help on these boards would probably also like a straight answer. This is what these forums are for. We don''t need people like you discriminating against this. So please go take your 2 cents and spend it somewhere useful.

Tis indeed C++, are we going somewhere here, or ya just thinking out loud?

Press to test... *click* Release to detonate...

quote:
Original post by Mathematix
C++. Why? Because of the double forward slash comments and the use of cerr, amoung other things.

I dont see any sarcasm. He was trying to explain why for your benefit. How old are you anyway?

Brian J

quote:
Original post by mokermachine
I''m a newbie and have never used cerr before. So if mathematix wasn''t sarcastic in his answer I wouldn''t have asked again.

I was trying to point out the immediately obvious hallmarks that distinguish it from C code, should you have asked why it isn''t C. I was not being sarcastic.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!