What Is This Language?

Started by
8 comments, last by mokermachine 20 years, 12 months ago
What is the programming language in the Maya Article on the Gamdev Homepage? Could somebody please let me know. Thanx.
Advertisement
C++. Why? Because of the double forward slash comments and the use of cerr, amoung other things.
Yes. I am a newbie. So I don''t know a great deal of C++. So this is C++?
Didn't you JUST ask that in a thread just below? Didn't you get an answer? Didn't Mathematix just tell you that it's C++ in this thread? Yeesh.

[edited by - micepick on April 19, 2003 4:46:49 PM]
Hey MicePick. In the thread below. Nobody told me what language it was. AND in this thread he told me that it was C++ but It sounded like even he was certain. So all I was looking for was a straight answer. And anbody else needing help on these boards would probably also like a straight answer. This is what these forums are for. We don''t need people like you discriminating against this. So please go take your 2 cents and spend it somewhere useful.
He definately sounded certain lol...he even gave you reasons! Thats ok though, dont worry about it.

Brian J
Brian J
Tis indeed C++, are we going somewhere here, or ya just thinking out loud?

Press to test... *click* Release to detonate...
Press to test... *click* Release to detonate...
I''m a newbie and have never used cerr before. So if mathematix wasn''t sarcastic in his answer I wouldn''t have asked again.
quote:Original post by Mathematix
C++. Why? Because of the double forward slash comments and the use of cerr, amoung other things.

I dont see any sarcasm. He was trying to explain why for your benefit. How old are you anyway?

Brian J
Brian J
quote:Original post by mokermachine
I''m a newbie and have never used cerr before. So if mathematix wasn''t sarcastic in his answer I wouldn''t have asked again.

I was trying to point out the immediately obvious hallmarks that distinguish it from C code, should you have asked why it isn''t C. I was not being sarcastic.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement