Publisher Needed

Started by
6 comments, last by zubair 20 years, 11 months ago
hi, can anyone plz tell me the e-mail address of a publisher in England or in Romania? a pc game publisher which sells racing games [edited by - zubair on April 23, 2003 5:57:37 AM]
da devil''s back from heaven
Advertisement
What sort of publishers are you looking for? Full price, budget/value, kids, edutainment?? A little more info and we can point you in the right direction. In the mean time check out....

www.obscure.co.uk/directory_pub.shtml

and

www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/contractor_display.php?category=33

Dan Marchant
Obscure Productions

[edited by - obscure on April 20, 2003 9:29:43 AM]
Dan Marchant - Business Development Consultant
www.obscure.co.uk
In Romania there are no software publishers to my knowledge. Only some small distributors and a few retailers.

In any case we are always interested in looking at new titles so please drop me a line at alex@xinginteractive.nl if you are looking for a publisher.

Alex your email dose not work.

Email me g.crugliano@tin.it
my $.02, Don''t go with xing Interactive. look for another. you have been warned. a general search on google brings this
http://64.246.6.138/~gcsgames.com/gcsscam.htm

"Where there is smoke there is fire"
Judging from that link you have no basis for these claims.

Those comments are stated purely with Crystal Interactive and has no relavance to Xing.

Lets try not to start up more nonsense.

Ibuku
weaponstudios.com

[edited by - ibuku on April 25, 2003 9:43:13 PM]
Thanks, the article indeed has no revelance to Xing interactive whatsoever. I suggest Mr. Anonymous reads it before he claims things like this and makes unfounded accusations. We pay every cent we owe our developers. It''s just that some people are not entirely aware of the quality of their own products. We can publish many games with limited appeal to the consumers but not everything flies... No payments = no sales. We''re not keeping money from sales we made.
I`ve been reading these forums for few years and this one Anonymous poster always attacks on Xing. Why ? Every time, whenever there is a post from Xing, he attacks. It`s pretty annoying. Isn`t there a way of banning IP adress ? I don`t think he`d be changing PCs just for this. It`s always those same "arguments", "credentials" and stuff. We have all read enough of his "reasons". You Anonymous poster are really obsessed and probably instead of creating quality products you spend your energy to flaming. I think you need help it`s just that you don`t realize it ...
Sorry for the adrenaline stuff (couldn`t help it).

EDIT : I`m not gonna respond to your flaming - yes I`m pretty sure you won`t leave it that way, but please understand that it doesn`t lead anywhere. That guy just asked for publisher in England or Romania. That smoke and fire always come from you.
Oh, well...

[edited by - VladR on May 6, 2003 5:05:21 AM]

VladR My 3rd person action RPG on GreenLight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92951596

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement